Subscribe Now!
GannettUSA Today

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Thursday's Ocean Wall game

A couple of things. Would not surprise me to see a bunch of runs scored in this one as both teams are beyond their ones and twos in the pitching dept.

Re: blogging the game. Was told by coach Schmitt of Wall the nearest electrical outlet is by the batting cages in centerfield. Yipes! Don't really want to watch the game from there. Anyone have about 300 feet of extension cord?

I have battery power for about two hours and change.. Am thinking I may summarize the first few innings and see how it goes after, say, the second, fourth and fifth innings and maybe blog the last two.

Coverage plans.

Friday I plan to cover the Ocean-Allentown game with Steve Falk at the TR North-Wash. Twp. game.

Saturday I plan on covering the CBA-SJV game and Steve will cover the Ocean-C Neck game. We should have blog updates on these games much as we did today (Wednesday). Hope you are enjoying the blog updates.

Am curious if any parents, fans, etc, log onto these games at work (don't worry, I'll never tell!)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I enjoyed the first trn trs county game made me wish I was there. wall ocean game will be good to get me through the day here at work

May 31, 2007 at 7:48 AM  
Blogger Tony Graham said...

Thanks for viewing. Anyone have any watching at work stories??

When I was very young - in 1725 - and had a real job - I used to sneak a transistor radio into my desk drawer to listen to Phillies games (not to mention under my pillow when I was a kid).

Technology has since improved greatly.

Unfortunately the Phillies have not.

May 31, 2007 at 7:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so those sillies!! I mean phillies
tony I was so disapointed in hearing that your computer blew up.
hopefully i can watch the ot a-town game tmw I may be able to sneak out for that one as long as it is not at 2pm????

May 31, 2007 at 4:32 PM  
Blogger Tony Graham said...

It's a 4-pm game..am using a new computer for this one!!!

May 31, 2007 at 5:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home