Subscribe Now!
GannettUSA Today

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Rally Roundtable Extra (Part 2)

And the following is from my colleague Joe Adelizzi, another member of the Pick Six crew, that was absent this week....


So I'll go 3-1 while the rest of the forecasters can't tell you if it was raining in Seattle last week. So, when I plan on coming in and getting my props, state tennis is taking place at Mercer County Park and I miss the filming. So, they replace me with Patti Martin!!!! Yikes, my leg is bigger than Patti Martin.

Oh well. Here's what I would have said.


Red Bank Catholic vs. Long Branch
Picked against the Wave last week and I was right. I'm going with them this week because they have a lot of high-power guys and can score in a hurry. RBC is getting its first test. I don't think they are ready for what the Wave will bring.

Middletown South vs. Freehold
I picked against Middletown South last week and a late TR North rush got me a win. I was thinking about Freehold in this game until they got beat by Red Bank last week. Now, the Eagles are looking to get back on track. They will.

Brick vs. Howell
I gave up on Brick after the lost to Lacey. It cost me a pick last week when they upset Southern. But the Rams lost Glen Carson in that game and that helped the Dragons. Howell lost to Jackson Memorial (who would have thought that?) but the Rebels offense has too many weapons and Brick only has Roshala. Howell in a wild game.


Manalapan vs. Colts Neck
The smart money is on Colts Neck and Action Jackson. It's the smart move, a lot like Tessio turning on Michael in the Godfather. Me? I never make the smart move. Manalapan has won two straight (OK, they beat TR South and Freehold Township,
both winless) I just think they'll get three.

jadelizz@app.com

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love your picks.. and everyone thought Southern would/should beat Brick too.
Carson being out did not help but it was the plays not to go for the win that cost them the game!
Tony, who do you think will finish up strong or go down in next few weeks.....u pick-em!

October 18, 2007 at 10:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home